Webinar 'E-COMMERCE, SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEW RETAIL IN CHINA' - 26 May 2020
On Tuesday 26 May 2020 Bart Horsten was a lecturer at a webinar organised by VOKA West-Vlaanderen talking about E-commerce, social media and new retail in China. During this webinar Bart focused on the following topics:
- The Chinese market today, the Chinese consumer and market entry methods.
- A view on E-commerce market statistics.
- Trends and opportunities in social media, E-commerce and Cross-Border E-commerce with China.
- How can Western companies use the above channels in their China strategy?
- Which platforms are the most suitable for my specific products?
- Do I need an own company in China or can I work with a Chinese partner?
- Strategic considerations and practical tips to open a webschop in China.
- Case studies with a lot of practical recommendations.